WOTR’s interventions in Health have been in several areas:
- Taking 2 indicators – Children’s Growth and HB – to understand the nutritional status of the community and communicate it to them so they can take the required measures.
- Setting up a cadre of Health workers and their capacity building to intervene in the community.
- Facilitating interventions that address Nutritional security in community at the family level as well as at individual levels with women and children.
- Awareness building on nutrition, sex education with adolescents.
- Connecting with local institutions – Anganwadis (for children under 5 years of age) and Primary Health Centre to carry out health interventions at an institutional level.
- Research & Studies that provide insights into health and nutrition issues.